****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rock Bottom by Jade C. Jamison


Blurb:

The much-anticipated sequel to Bullet.

Ethan Richards has fought depression and a host of other demons all his adult life, and it’s caused him to lose everything—his wife, his son, his friends, and he almost loses the one thing that means the most to him—his band. He hits rock bottom and believes there is no way out.

Enter Jenna McCormick, a feisty drug and alcohol counselor, a woman with her own share of troubles. She finds Ethan intriguing but keeps him at a distance while trying to help him face life without crutches. She feels a spark but denies it, knowing that a relationship with unstable Ethan could be dangerous for both of them.

Ethan knows what he wants, though, and isn’t used to being told no. Jenna isn’t willing to risk Ethan losing his tenuous grip on sobriety, however, and is prepared to deny her deeper feelings to help Ethan climb out of his hole, but he learns how to let go of his pain when he finds that someone is prepared to walk with him through the shadows. Can he convince Jenna that they should take a chance on love or will they forever deny their feelings in an effort to keep Ethan on the straight and narrow?


Jo-Anna's Review:

I got asked to read this book for an honest review.

First off, I have to say that I absolutely LOVED BULLET! Angie J got me hooked on the wonderful writing world of Jade's and I'm so forever grateful for it.

This story is Ethan's story. You meet him in Bullet. You love him and then hate him but I loved him all the way through. Now in Rock Bottom we hear his side.

I loved this story because it's real. It portrays what rock stars go through, their addictions, their inner demons and turmoil. It's heart breaking but Jade wrote it in such a way that left you wanting more. I wanted to fix Ethan. I wanted him happy and I was so glad that he met Jenna.

Jenna is a counselor and has demons of her own. I think she's perfect for him.

Personally, I lost a lot of respect for Val. I liked her in Bullet but by the end of that book, I wasn't a fan anymore. I understand that she had a difficult time dealing with Ethan and his issues but...yeah...still not fond of her.

One thing I liked about this book as well is that I felt like I was there. We got so deep into Ethan and Jenna's heads, it was like we were a part of them.

Jade is a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read Jet's book!!


Author Information:


Jade C. Jamison was born and raised in Colorado and has decided she likes it enough to stay forever. Jade's day job is teaching Creative Writing, but teaching doesn't stop her from doing a little writing herself.

Unfortunately, there's no one genre that quite fits her writing. Her work has been labeled romance, erotica, suspense, and women's fiction, and the latter is probably the safest and closest description. But you'll see that her writing doesn't quite fit any of those genres.

You'll have to discover Jade's writing for yourself to decide if you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment