****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Monday, November 18, 2013

**RELEASE DAY TOMORROW** Soar (The Empire Chronicals book 1) by Alyssa Ivy Rose


Soar (The Empire Chronicles, #1)


 Blurb:
 In the city that never sleeps the Chronicles continue…

Serving coffee is temporary, just like Casey's year off from school. She’s going to come up with a plan to stay in New York City and go back to college, and that plan does not involve dating a paranormal creature—let alone two.

Running the supernatural society of New York is not as fun as it sounds, especially when you still have to answer to your ex-girlfriend’s fiancé. Toby doesn’t mean to bring Casey into the chaos of his life, but he can't resist the girl who makes him smile when he thought no one else ever could.

Jared's in New York checking out a security risk for his best friend, the king. He plans to return to New Orleans quickly, but not if it means losing his chance with the brunette who pretends she wants nothing to do with him.

In over her head with a bunch of winged creatures who most definitely are not angels, Casey has to figure out who to trust with her life and maybe her heart.



Clip:
“So, Casey, did you get a chance to see any of the city last night?” My eyes zeroed in on her face, she’d have to look up at me eventually. “No. We came right here from the airport and it was already late.” She looked up, and for a split second, our eyes met. “That’s too bad. I’ll have to remedy that tonight. Let’s plan on dinner at eight and go from there.”“We’ll be back by then?” Nice, she hadn’t completely shot me down.“We’ll be back tonight.” Toby put his arm around her waist. “Where did you want to do dinner?”“You weren’t invited.” “I wasn’t?” His smile said it all. He wasn’t going to play dead and roll over. That just made it better.“No. Casey’s never been here. I’m giving her the special treatment.”“I heard your dad owns this place, Allie. It’s gorgeous.” Casey glanced around the lobby. Her eyes stopped on the chandelier with dangling crystals. “I think so too. It’s got a lot of character.”I couldn’t resist that opening. “I’ll show you lots of places with character…”“You are a character, Jared.” Allie nudged my shoulder.I ignored Allie and focused all my attention on Casey. “I promise, Casey. It’ll be a good time. She bit her lip, and I knew I was in.
“Eight sound good?”

Good Reads Link

Angie J's Review:

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

*Slams the book closed and screams* OMG OMG OMG!!!! She did it again. Alyssa has blown me away! I am stressed and hurt and even angry!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!

So I loved the Crescent Chronicles and was stoked when I found out there was a spin off. I totally hated Toby in that series but actually grew to feel sorry for him at the end of book 3. When i discovered this book was about him, I was happy to see hin get an HEA...or does he??? Then in the CC I fell in love with player player Jared. He acts like he has zero interest in falling in love...until he meets Casey who is dating Toby...or is she??? People the tension is awesome and the back stabbing is perfect in the story and poor Casey is caught it he middle.

I loved seeing Allie and Levi again and seeing their relationship is thriving. Allie is really a caring person and really wants to see Jared and Toby settled but with which guy is the question? Levi enjoys seeing other guys getting their butts kicked by the love bug too now that he HAS his queen.

The plot is awesome. The shifters are thinking that young King Levi isn't good enough so they are causing problems and hurting innocent humans. So Toby and Jared have to work together to find out who is involved. Along they way they learn who some of the bad guys are and man oh man are they BAD!!! We also know that there is something special about Casey...another enchantress????? but when you find out I screamed "OH HELLS NO!!!" So believe me when i say that secret twists and turns are epic.



About Alyssa Rose Ivy:


Alyssa Rose Ivy is a New Adult and Young Adult author who loves to weave stories with romance and a southern setting. Although raised in the New York area, she fell in love with the South after moving to New Orleans for college. After years as a perpetual student, she turned back to her creative side and decided to write. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and two young children, and she can usually be found with a cup of coffee in her hand.

Links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlyssaRoseIvy
Author Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5047249.Alyssa_Rose_Ivyhttps://www.facebook.com/AlyssaRoseIvy
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/alyssaroseivy/
Website: http://www.alyssaroseivy.com/
SOAR Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18176657-soar?ac=1
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlyssaRoseIvy?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment