****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red Phoenix


Book Blurb:


Join Brianna Bennett as she is introduced to the erotic world of submission...

Brie's life changes the day Sir comes to her tiny tobacco shop. His invitation to the Submissive Training Center is about to rock this young woman's world. The renowned school is famous for its elite submissive instruction. She has no idea what will be asked of her or the boundaries that will be pushed. One thing is certain: Brie is about to learn more about herself in six weeks than she has over the previous twenty-two years.

From formal classes, hands-on practicums and weekly auctions, Brie will confront her deepest fears and desires. In the process, she will also forge lifelong friendships with fellow submissives and fall for several of the Center's skilled Doms. As graduation day approaches things begin to unravel, forcing Brie to make an unexpected choice of Master. Which Dom will ultimately earn her devotion and capture Brie's courageous heart?

**Adult Material (18+) Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.**


Jo-Anna's Review:

The main reason I chose to read this book is because Angie J couldn't stop going on about it. She pretty much has read and reviewed every book by Red Phoenix and loves her work so I thought I'd give this book a try and boy am I thankful that I did.

I love the BDSM genre/world. I find it intriguing and fascinating.

We join Brie through her journey on becoming a submissive. Her limits are tested and what she feels at first that she can't handle, she actually does. We watch her mature and grow during her training and eventually see her choose a Master for her own.

As soon as I finished part one of this book, I was hooked and I fell in love with the story. Brie is probably one of my favorite female characters of any books that I have ever read.

Besides the book obviously being SUPER OUTRAGEOUSLY HOT, the actual story is beautiful. The trust in the D/s community is awe inspiring.

I can't wait to start the next chapter in Brie's journey and see her and her new Master's relationship grow as one.

Red Phoenix's books are a MUST read!!!


Author Information:


I am a happily married woman who believes (based on personal experience) that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.

One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his/her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject ~ as long as it includes hot, steamy sex. ;)



4 comments:

  1. Dear Jo-Anna, how happy I am that Angie J has a lovely big mouth. :) I enjoyed your comments as you read the story. So many little twists and turns... this book was a joy to write. And now I am onto writing it's sequel (After Graduation), the heart and growth of their new relationship.

    ~Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snickers* my husband agrees with your big mouth statement !!! <3 Angie J

      Delete
    2. I am so looking forward to continuing Brie's journey. :) ~ Jo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review. I have one of her books but I have not gotten to it yet. I have been waiting to see if I liked it before buying more. Can't wait to get to it now!

    ReplyDelete