****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

His Kind of Woman by Nona Raines


Blurb:

When Roy Girard went looking for Victor Varrano, he never expected a woman to answer the door. He soon discovers that Victor is now Venetia. Roy's startled, but even more surprised by his attraction to her. As they spend time together, he doesn't want to let her go. But she's sure to dump him when she learns his secret.

Venetia's falling hard and fast for Roy. But when she learns that his brother was the bully who tormented her in high school, she's shattered. She can't wrap her head around the fact that the man who made such amazing love to her could so completely betray her trust.

Note: This short story is loosely connected to "Uncollared"

Jo-Anna's Review:

I was sent this short story for an honest review. I always say yes to Nona when she asks me to read her stuff and after I got sent this one and was told what it was about, I was a little leary. I've never read a transgender type story before but honestly? I'm glad I read this one.

So you meet Roy and Victor who is now Venetia. Venetia is a beautiful woman and the crap she goes through...I wanted to dive into the book and punch the crap out of some of the guys that are mean to her. 

Roy and Venetia...I love them both. By the end of the story, I completely forgot that Venetia was once Victor. This story was written so well and it took me out of my comfort zone and I loved it. Nona has a way with words that draws you into the book and I'm so glad I agreed to read this story. 

Thank you again Nona and I look forward to reading the rest of your work!!

Author Information:

Nona Raines became hooked on romances when she first picked up "The Flame and the Flower" by Kathleen Woodiwiss (and she's not telling how long ago that was). Romances may have changed since then, but her love for a good love story has not. She's been writing off and on for years, but it was only when she joined the Central New York Romance Writers Association that she finally gained the support and confidence she needed to complete a manuscript.

Nona lives in upstate New York with her many pets and is currently working on her next novel. A former librarian, she enjoys reading books of all genres and discussing them with others. She is thrilled to finally be able to call herself an author.


Available for purchase on Loose ID's website:

No comments:

Post a Comment