****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

 
Book Blurb:
 
Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder. 
In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. But just when he thinks he is invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees. 
Every story has two sides. In Beautiful Disaster, Abby had her say. Now it’s time to see the story through Travis’s eyes.
 
 
Jo-Anna's Review:
 
After reading Beautiful Disaster, I fell in love with Travis Maddox. He is my #1 book boyfriend. I just love him and when I found out that a book was going to be released in his POV, I of course had to buy it and read it.
 
First thing, I love Jamie McGuire. She's a fantastic writer and I look forward to future stories from her.
 
I was excited to read about Travis and Abby's story in his POV. It kind of gives you a fresh perspective because guys think way differently then women.
 
Now, as a whole, I loved this book but I could be biased. I gave it a 5 star rating just for the simple fact that it's...well, hello, it's Travis Maddox.
 
I was a little disappointed that you don't get to hear about him seeing Abby for the first time. You just get brief snip-its. I also was shocked that you didn't see his POV when she got attacked by that douche during the one fight. AND you don't see the wedding. Those are the only things though. Other then that, I loved the book.
 
Some of the scene's in his POV, while reading, I was like, wow, I had no idea he reacted that way. When Travis got mad, WOW, watch out.
 
I really hope Jamie writes more in the other brother's POV. I really want to hear the stories about the other Maddox boys.
 
 
Author Information:
 
 
Jamie McGuire was born in Tulsa, OK. She attended the Northern Oklahoma College, the University of Central Oklahoma, and Autry Technology Center where she graduated with a degree in Radiography.
Her most recent novel, Walking Disaster debuted at #1 on the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists. She has also written bestselling contemporary romance Beautiful Disaster, and the Providence series.
Jamie now lives in Enid, OK with her three children and husband Jeff, who is a real, live cowboy. They share their 30 acres with five horses, three dogs, and Rooster the cat.
 
 
Where you can find Jamie McGuire:
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment