****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bullet by Jade C. Jameson


Book Blurb:

An Epic Rock Star Novel

What if you discover the man you want is toxic?

She tasted a little bit of heaven with him, and now they’ve gone through hell and back, but can their relationship take anymore?

Valerie Quinn is a naïve college freshman when she meets on-the-rise rock star Ethan Richards. He’s an idealistic, handsome, reckless young man, but he’s captured her heart. She doesn’t give up on him and eventually his walls crumble down. By the time Valerie has given herself to him completely, she discovers he’s damaged and may be beyond help. Can she save Ethan and their relationship before he implodes, or will he self-destruct and take her with him?


Jo-Anna's Review:

Ok so the reason I chose to read this book is cause Angie J could not stop going on about it. The wonderful things she said about it made me pretty much drop everything I was reading to read this book. Unfortunately, it took me a little longer to read it then I would have liked. Not because of the book but because RL likes to get in the way sometimes.

So, my review. First off, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK!!! Secondly, I'm a HUGE fan of heavy metal so I knew all the bands that were mentioned in this book which was SUPER awesome!!

This book takes you through the life of Val. She's awesome. Just pointing that out there. She's a good girl who comes from a religious family and has a love for heavy metal music. Once she has sex for the first time, an animal is unleashed. One thing I loved is that I could relate to Val in a lot of ways.

For the boys, oh dear. Where do I start and I hope I don't forget anyone. Ethan is a dou
che but hot, Brad is just hot, Nick is quite, Zane is sexy and Clay/Jet...oh dear me oh my. When Jet comes out to play...HOLY BALLS BATMAN. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE JET!!!!!! Wow...the things he said? Wow...swoon. HOT!!

And for the ending! I was floored. I wasn't expecting it. I loved it!!!!

I can not wait to read more about these boys!!! I need me some more Jet in my life!!!


Author Bio:


Jade C. Jamison was born and raised in Colorado and has decided she likes it enough to stay forever. Jade's day job is teaching Creative Writing, but teaching doesn't stop her from doing a little writing herself.

Unfortunately, there's no one genre that quite fits her writing. Her work has been labeled romance, erotica, suspense, and women's fiction, and the latter is probably the safest and closest description. But you'll see that her writing doesn't quite fit any of those genres.

You'll have to discover Jade's writing for yourself to decide if you like it.


Where to find her:





No comments:

Post a Comment