****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Brie Submits To Her Master (After Graduation #2) by Red Phoenix


Book Blurb:

 Brie's Master has special plans for his submissive at the Training Center, giving her the chance to see her former trainers and visit with her best friend, Lea. Brie’s education continues when she scenes with her new Master at The Haven, but the Wolf has returned and will not be deterred. His deception threatens to tear away everything Brie holds dear, but Master is not a man to be trifled with.

This second novelette in the 'After Graduation' series introduces Brie to several new BDSM experiences, highlighting why Master is worthy of total devotion.


Jo-Anna's Review:

There's really nothing I can say about this book that I haven't said about the others. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! And I will continue loving these books. Red Phoenix is an incredible writer and I always look forward to reading her stuff. I just love Brie! She's by far one of my favorite heroines.

Red takes us on another journey as Brie continues to learn about the BDSM lifestyle. She learns more about herself, what she likes, doesn't like and more about Sir. 

Sir is just amazing as always and takes Brie to heights she never thought possible or that she never thought she would experience.

Sir ends up taking Brie back to the Training center where she meets old friends. Todd/Blue Eyes of course shows up. I do love him but as Brie's journey progresses, I'm finding that my love for him is diminishing. He has some issues. 

And Sir, again, LOVE him! He has some walls up that needs to be broken down but you can definitely see that he loves Brie and would do anything for her but...*sigh* By the end of the book...wow. Let's just say, I can't wait until the next one.


Author Information:



I am a happily married woman who believes (based on personal experience) that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.

One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his/her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject ~ as long as it includes hot, steamy sex. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment