****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Passion For Him by Sylvia Day

A Passion for Him (Georgian, #3)Book Blurb:

Miss Amelia Benbridge is ready to leave behind a past filled with heartbreak for a sensible marriage. Until temptation itself comes calling, with an invitation to seduction...

She Loved and Lost Him Once...

Amelia Benbridge and the Earl of Ware are the most anticipated match of the Season. Lord Ware is handsome, wealthy, and kind, and he understands that her love will always belong to her childhood sweetheart, Colin. When Colin died, Amelia believed she would never feel such passion again. But her primal reaction to the brooding stranger who approaches her at a masquerade, coaxing her into a moonlit minuet and a single, sensual kiss, proves otherwise...

Colin Mitchell knew a pairing between a peer's daughter and a gypsy stable boy was impossible. Amelia's mistaken belief in his demise afforded him the opportunity to return to her as a man of means. But time has slipped through his fingers. She is preparing to wed another, and danger prevents him from revealing the truth. Colin can only bid her a secret farewell, but he underestimates her determination to unmask her phantom admirer. A forbidden kiss leads to her ardent pursuit and a soul-scorching affair. Amelia is perfectly attuned to his every desire, every thought—and hungry for stability he can't offer her. For deception lies at the heart of their love, waiting to drive them apart once again...



Angie E's  Review:

It took me a WHILE to get into this book. First reason was this was my first HISTORICAL ROMANCE. Second reason, this was the 3rd in a series and I didn’t know that BEFORE I chose to read it from NetGalley….I know BAD ANGIE…but it’s a HUGE pet peave of mine to not read a series in order. This could be a stand alone book EASILY but just knowing it was a series IRKED me…..Not saying it was the authors fault… NOPE I take full responsibility for NOT researching it before agreeing to the review.

Now on to the book. Once I did finally get into it (again my fault not the authors, it’s not my normal genre) I found that I enjoyed it. I liked getting the flashbacks into Amelia and Colin’s past. I loved the mystery that Sylvia creates with the “masked phantom” . The attraction between Amelia and her “masked phantom” is ignited from the very beginning of the book. It keeps you wondering for a bit WHO is this character. I didn’t like that it was revealed to early it kind of disappointed me to find out that early. BUT it didn’t hurt the story NONE. T

he internal conflicts that Amelia was struggling through was so life like and relatable. I love when I myself can FEEL the emotional turmoil the character is going through. THAT’S AN AMAZING TALENT ! The decision to either follow your head or your heart is a decision most women HAVE to make at some point in their life. I would give this book a strong 4 star review and definitely cant wait to go back and read the series from the beginning.


 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. I have always adored Historical. I also NEED to read books in order. Soooo, looks like y'all are making my TBR list impossible! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete