****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fight for Me by Hayden Braeburn

Fight For Me (The Everetts of Tyler, #2)
 
 
Book Blurb:
 
Cassidy Everett planned on nursing her brother’s protector back to health and moving on, but when an old foe resurfaces, her plans change. Quickly.

Dylan Black may have been shot saving Mason Everett’s life, but that doesn’t mean he can’t protect his own–-and Cassidy is his whether or not she wants to admit it. His injuries don’t matter; all that matters is keeping his Cassie safe.

When the threats towards Cassidy turn lethal, will the fight to survive bring Cassidy and Dylan together or tear them apart?
 
Angie J's Review:
I was given this book and the first book to give an honest review of what i thopught about the books in the series.

OK where to begin? ? ?  This is the 2nd book in the series, however, it is written to be a stand alone.  I  would beg you to PLEASE spend the money to get the first book (did you see the buy link below???) and read it as well.  The first book is a big character builder and is a great read.  That book "Dance with Me" is where the hero/heroine of "Fight for Me" meet...if you really wanna know without reading book one, read the book blurb again ;)
OK Dylan Black is YUM, HAWT, DELICIOUS AND CAN I SAY YUMMY AGAIN??  Good.  He is total Alpha Male (hello Army Ranger man) and he is going to protect Cassidy from someone who wants her dead.  Cassidy is the traditional headstrong women who will not let some MAN tell her what to do...well thankfully she opens her eyes and ears to his ideas and advances *wink*. Both the books in the series are fast paced and well developed.  I really was shocked to finally find out who the "bad guy" is in the story.  I really thought I had it figured out and BANG I was wrong.  I have to say I am very very excited for the next book.  Caleb is one sexy doctor and I love who his love interest is.
For me, I have to say I love the family in the series.  The Everetts are a very "in each others business' kind of family.  They are supportive and helpful when their family needs it.  I enjoyed the dynamic the siblings and parents had with each other.  The family is a very influential part of the community but they are written to be very kind and compassionate souls instead of indulged and privileged brats!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment