****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Brie Pleases Her New Master (Brie After Graduation #1) By Red Phoenix

Brie Pleases her New Master (After Graduation #1)

 
 
Book Blurb:
 
Find out what happens after the elevator doors close… Brie and her new Master are now free to explore life as a D/s couple. Although Brie graduated from the Submissive Training Center top of her class, she soon finds she still has a lot to learn. A rival Dom cannot accept her choice of Master and will not let her go without a fight. Brie’s generous heart steers her in the wrong direction when the Wolf comes to call.

This first novelette of Brie’s ‘After Graduation’ series explores the lessons, love, and lust unleashed upon the newly collared sub.

Extended Description:

Brie is euphoric after choosing her Master. Now the two can freely explore their love for one another outside the walls of the Center. Master teaches her the meaning of true possession. He also opens up to Brie, sharing a painful aspect of his past. She is shocked to learn his secret, but is determined to love him through it. Unfortunately for Brie, things start to get complicated when Faelan reenters the picture
 
 
 
Angie J's Steaming hawt review:
 
Ok Ok soooo I was given this book from the author and I happily accepted because she is amazing!!  If you don't already know, I love this author.  She is amazingly gifted with the ability to make you, the reader, connect with her heroine Brie.  I FEEL like I am Brie whenever I read these stories.   Now BEFORE you read this book you need to make sure and read Brie at the Training Center first.  This books will take place after she has been collared with her new Master.
 
Ok so this book is about the first couple days Brie and her new Master have together.  She is still very much in the learning process especially since her Master is a very well known and respected Dom.  I had a big giggle when Brie and Master were *busy* on the sofa and Master had a phone call....very funny scene with Rytsar on the other end.  Man that's a guy I wouldn't getting to know a little bit better *cough cough spin off series cough cough* cuz yeah he is just so damn YUMMY!!!  Also as we Red readers know from the first novel, Brie and cooking= epic fail.  Again poor Brie tries her hand at cooking and it is a riot....omlettes and spaghetti....giggles...Now the part of the book I didn't giggle with was the Wolf!!!  UGH let her go Man!!  I was a little bit disappointed in Brie for not telling Master about what happened between them this book BUT Brie is such a tender hearted girl.  She doesn't want anyone in pain and feel bad for following her heart and breaking Masters rules. 

I enjoyed the little bit we learn about Master this book.  He has had a hard life.  I think Brie and her tender heart will help him definitely open up.  How can he not open up to her when she truly only wants his love and to make him happy.
 
I can't wait for the next installment and yup it will be getting a review here because we LOVE LOVE LOVE Red.  I hope that you enjoy the series as much as I have and continue to.
 
About the amazing author:

 
Red Phoenix
 
 
website
 
Facebook

twitter username

genre

influences
The muses that keep knocking on my head demanding my time.




I am a happily married woman who believes (based on personal experience) that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.

One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his/her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject ~ as long as it includes hot, steamy sex. ;)
 
 
Buy Links:
 
Training Center and New Master
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Sweet, i had no idea there was a new Brie book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it, read it, love it, and waiting for the next book in the series! Thank you Red Phoenix for another awesome book!

    ReplyDelete