****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Dom of My Dreams: A BDSM Novel by M.F. Sinclair





Book Blurb

 Marjorie Fordham is just itching to sign up the hottest author in the world into her quaint little publishing house. Well, she’s also itching for other things, to be honest. So what if she finds the author attractive? And so what if he makes an offer she cannot refuse? So what if she accepts? And so what if David J. Seton is everything she has ever wanted in a man? He is a Dominant male with some ulterior motives up his sleeve, something that both terrifies and excites our feisty, independent, love-is-for-needy-chicks-and-not-for-me heroine. She has entered a world of Domination and submission, one she cannot free herself from, no matter how hard she tries to fight it.

Jo-Anna's Review

 So...this book...wow. As I was finishing, I kept thinking to myself that I had to write a review but I didn't know what to write so I'm just gonna be honest and say how I feel. Ok. This book, I absolutely freakin loved it!! Now mind you, there were some parts that made me gasp or shake my head or cringe or yell at the characters but by the ending, you understand why things were done the way they were done. The interaction between characters is intense. All in all, if you love BDSM stories, you should love this one, if not, that is your opinion but I really liked it. I couldn't put it down!

To Purchase



No comments:

Post a Comment