****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Shadows (prequel) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book Blurb:

The last thing Dawson Black expected was Bethany Williams. As a Luxen, an alien life form on Earth, human girls are…well, fun. But since the Luxen have to keep their true identities a secret, falling for one would be insane. Dangerous. Tempting. Undeniable.

Bethany can’t deny the immediate connection between her and Dawson. And even though boys aren’t a complication she wants, she can’t stay away from him. Still, whenever they lock eyes, she’s drawn in. Captivated. Lured. Loved.

Dawson is keeping a secret that will change her existence…and put her life in jeopardy. But even he can’t stop risking everything for one human girl. Or from a fate that is as unavoidable as love itself.

Jo-Anna's Review:

Have you ever read a book that has you hooked from start to finish? Also, have you ever finished a book and just sat there cause you were shocked at the ending? You're all like, "WHAT???? How could that have happened???? Where's the rest of the book????? How can it just end like that????" <---insert hyperventilating here. WELL, that is how I felt today when I finished this book!! Oh. My. Gosh. This book sucked me in as soon as I finished the prologue. When I was done reading the book today at work, I had to hold it together so I wouldn't cry. I was so upset and heartbroken that the book ended the way it did but I LOVED THE BOOK!!!! Oh my gosh!!! Best YA Alien-ish book ever!!!!!!!! Please don't let my freak out deter you away from this book. Read it!!! And then tell me how YOU felt at the end of it. It was amazing!!! Now on to the next one!!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome read. Popping it on the TRB list now! Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete