****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cody's Promise by Dawne Prochillo

Cody's PromiseBook Blurb:
Willow Creek, Colorado, 1898

The oldest Butler sibling, Cody, has his eye on newcomer, and saloon gal, Lydia Parsons. She is an innocent duped into a world of an unpleasant profession and he knows he needs to rescue her. He vows to help her escape her current life.

Stealing her away from the life as a saloon girl and giving her the future she deserves, Cody is shocked with her revelation. She is harboring a secret; one that will make for a ready made family.

Lydia never meant to decieve Cody, but what choice did she have? She never meant to end up in this predicament and would do anything to be Cody's wife and to find Charlie, the other male in her life.

Can Cody keep his promise to Lydia? Even after discovering her 'secret'.



Angie E's Review:
This book was a ARC read. Twinsie Talk was honored to be asked to review this book. This book grabbed me emotionally from the start. I had such a heavy heart for Lydia. The mystery behind Charlie had me so intrigued I couldn’t quit reading. Cody’s is a true GENTLEMAN. I loved his drive to protect and do right by Lydia considering her occupation. He tugged at my heart with his charm and sincere personality. This was a short story. A great read if your in between BIG books. I read it in one sitting (really didn't want to put it down). I was a bit bothered by the abrupt ending, I was reading and then it was like THE END, it left me wondering WAIT did I miss something?  I was thankful to find out that this is a SERIES so hopefully I will see more from the Butler family.


Author Info:

You can find more info on Dawn Prochillo by going to her GOODREADS PAGE AND  FACEBOOK PAGE



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great review!
    I look forward to sending the remaining three books in the series when they are released

    Dawne

    ReplyDelete