****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

His Scottish Pet Book Review AND Guest Posting by Red Phoenix

His Scottish Pet: Dom of the Ages
 
 
Book Blurb:
 
In the 1400’s Ryce Leon moves to Scotland to escape the horrors of his past. The lusty Englishman is content to wear kilts and share his unique talents with the satisfied lasses of Rannoch. However, fate brings a forsaken young waif into his life, Chrisselle Buchanan. What begins as a simple pairing of Master and pet evolves into something powerful, with the potential to free Ryce from his unbearable curse.

Extended Description:

Ryce Leon is a Master of exceptional experience, introducing the women of Rannoch to his rare skills. Unbeknownst to them, he hides a tragic secret - one that forces him to move from place to place, never putting down roots for fear of discovery. He has learned the terrible price of love and will not suffer such loss again. When the dying Chrisselle is thrust upon him, he is determined to rid himself of her as soon as she recovers. However, the Scottish waif’s brave spirit and curious nature eventually break down his defenses. It is clear that fate has brought them together, but Ryce knows from experience that fate can be a cruel mistress.

Adult Material (18+)

Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable
 
 
Angie J's Review:

I am speechless (and peps that doesn't happen much).  This book was A-MAZ-ING!!  It was a mix of historical fiction, erotica, and paranormal.  Now how can all that be used in a novel you ask?  I dunno either but Red makes it work. 

So I will admit that I am a ginormous fan of Red Phoenix.  I haven't read anything of hers that I don't like.  I love that she mixes it up with her writing.  She writes typical erotica, paranormal and BDSM.  I think it is great that an author would want to not limit themselves to a particular genera. 

This book is a quick read but well worth any price tag listed.  Ryce is such a great brooding alpha male who is NOT looking for any one women to commit too.  He had that once and she has dies brutally due to his "secrets"...cant wait to learn more about his "secrets" in the next installments of this series.  When Ryce is traveling, he comes across a funeral. He decides to pays his respects and wasbasically given this raga-muffin named Chrisselle.  She has no one left and basically the town says "TAKE HER".  He does begrudgingly  and is bound and determined to marry her off.  (Getting rid of her is his plan before she realizes his "secrets")  WELLLLLLL, it doesn't exactly go that way for Ryce.  It seems little Miss Chrisselle is kinda taken by her Master's interesting sexual habits with the other ladies in town ;)  Soooooo they come up with a plan to help Chrisselle discover what is under the kilt of his......wowzers was she happy pet!!!  Any who there is a lot of drama at the end and I cannot begin to discuss because it will spoil the ending for you.  I will say that I did have some tears falling at the end.  Are they happy?  Are they sad?  HRMMMM, guess you just gotta read and discover. 

I cannot wait to read more of this great series in the Fall of 2013.
 
 
Guest Posting from Red Phoenix:
 

 
Thank you Red Phoenix for posting on our blog.  We have loved everyone of your books that we have read!!!  We feel truly honored you are chatting with us about your process for this book and your new Brie news!!!
 
The Unusual Story Behind His Scottish Pet: Dom of the Ages
My hubby has been quite pleased with the success of the Brie series, however, he had an idea of his own he wanted me to explore. An ongoing story told from the point of view of a unique Dom - an alpha male with an unusual curse...
It only took his whisper in my ear to get the wheels turning. After I finished the last story of Brie’s submissive training in October, I embarked on Ryce Leon’s tale. Some of the parameters given were that the main character had to be a BDSM Dominant, the story needed to be an historical piece, and Leon must suffer a curse some might consider a gift.
My husband gave me free rein on where and when the first story took place. Personally, I am a woman who melts for a man in a kilt (and not much else), so I jumped into 15th century Scotland. I gleefully dove into the native ‘tongue’ with a kilt wearing Englishman. Ryce Leon is a man with great heart, strong sexual desires, and a tragic past which gradually unfolds.
Since His Scottish Pet’s publication (paperback coming soon), my husband has received praises from my fans. They love the male perspective, the immediate jump into BDSM action, the romantic escape into another time. It has received rave reviews, making me quite thrilled I heeded my husband’s challenge.
Currently, I am working on the next season of Brie Bennett’s journey which is due to begin January 31st. Brie is about to experience life outside the training center with her new Master. Oh, the tasks and delights ahead! 
 
About the Red Phoenix:
Red Phoenix
 
website

twitter username
 
Facebook

genre

influences
The muses that keep knocking on my head demanding my time.
 
I am a happily married woman who believes (based on personal experience) that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.

One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his/her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject ~ as long as it includes hot, steamy sex. ;)

From Red Phoenix Amazon Biography:

I heart my fans!

I love romance and I love good sex. It is a healthy combination in real life. I want to write stories that touch on the ups and downs of lovers and the unique sexual experiences that make life a ton more fun. Great sex hinges on the satisfaction of everyone involved.

* The Brie Series (Submissive Training Center)

(In order)

Brie's First Day of Submissive Training
Brie Learns to Obey
Brie Learns Her Power as a Submissive
Brie Lives Her Fantasy
Brie Practices Her Oral Skills
Brie Embraces Bondage
Brie on Display
Brie Surrenders to His Will
Brie Bows to Her Master

(OR you can buy the entire series in one book....buy link is below)

* The Blissful Series (Dan, Jenny and Ryan)

Blissfully Snowbound
Blissfully in Love
Blissfully Broken
Blissfully Taken

(Buy links are below)

* The Sensual Erotica Series is a variety of stand alone scenarios to get you in "the mood", but they are interconnected by the main characters. I lovingly call the series "The Sexual Adventures of T&A." The titillating quickies are written from either Troy or Amy's point of view so you get it both ways. ;)

Loving Amy
Boy Toys
Bottoms Up
Deeper, Baby!
Taming Feral
The Flame
His Embrace
Her Gift
British Lover
Secret Admirer
The Quartet
Thrilling Her
Lover Mine
Amy's Choice

* 9 Days series (Tessa and Kevin)

In 9 Days - A sweet and romantic coming of age story that centers on loving acceptance.
9 Days and Counting - The sequel that reunites Tesse with her 'Freak' three years later.

(buy links are below)

Novelettes:

* The Keeper of the Wolf Clan is a novelette about a werewolf clan who practices the Bonding Ritual every full moon. Sexy...and taboo. Layla had a story to be told and she chose me to tell it. Enjoy!

* And Then He Saved Me - The hot little novelette explores the relationship between a young woman who has given up all hope and the man whose love can save her.

*Play With Me at Noon - Join Tina on her five-day sexapade in this steamy novelette devoted to finding a path back to the one you love.

*Varick: The Reluctant - A dark, sexy vampire story. The hero navigates the dangerous world he has been thrust into with lusty passion and heart.

 
 
 
Buy link below:
 







No comments:

Post a Comment