****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Embracing My Submission by Jenna Jacobs.

Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #1)

Book Blurb:

Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn’t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more. Forced beyond what I could bear, my passion and frustration exploded. I threw in the towel, determined to stop chasing a dream and gave up completely on finding submissive surrender. But fate intervened when two gunshots split the night. Forced to confront my desires and insecurities, I was shocked to realize that my dreams may have held a deeper meaning. Were they compelling me to finally embrace my submission?


Book Excerpt:

At seven o’clock on the dot, I knelt on the soft carpet in Drake’s private room.  Nervous and trembling, my heart thundered in my chest. All afternoon I’d paced, cried, and 
worried about what he had in store for me. 

That is, when I wasn’t mooning over  hopeless fantasies of Jordon.   
     
Thoughts of the handsome Dom filled my head almost more than fretting about my 
punishment. Trying to keep Jordon in perspective, I reminded myself that I’d 
screwed up far beyond repair and shouldn’t hold on to foolish hope.     
     
Craning my neck, I looked at the clock on the nightstand behind me and trembled 
in anticipation-laced fear.

      7:05.Okay Drake, I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. Let’s get this over with.
      7:10.What is taking him so long?
      7:15.You’re doing this to fuck with me. I know it! 
      7:20.Damn it, Drake, I’m  going to waltz my ass back home if you don’t get here soon. The  
              anticipation is driving me insane!

The snick of the lock as it disengaged had me quaking with fear.


Angie E's Review:

 
I was sooooo grateful to get a copy of this book for an honest . Jenna is a wonderful writer and I enjoyed her style of writing. I had heard GREAT things about this book and was so excited to get to read it. I was NOT disappointed. I literally could NOT put it down. It had me so wrapped up in the story that I found myself sitting down and doing NOTHING….(kids and hubs was on their own, lol ) I couldn’t stop reading. I kept wanting to know WHATS NEXT? Julianna, Emerald as known in the club, wanted one thing and one thing only to find her dream dom.

 

Emerald wanted badly to find her “dream Dom” .

“Maybe I wasn’t meant to find an owner? Maybe I was destined to blow smoke up my own ass the rest of my life . Maybe there was no hope of assuaging the frustration plaguing my soul. Or maybe he was right around the corner.”

“You would think after pouring myself into the lifestyle, absorbing everything humanly possible about the dynamics of a Don/sub power exchange, I would find one. Nope. Nada. I was still un-owned, still searching for that elusive “one”. Kind of like a needle in a haystack. With my luck, I could probably plop my unfulfilled ass in a needle factory and still not find him. Yet I couldn’t give up hope. It was all I had.”

 
I sympathized with Juliana (Emerald) . Her desire to WANT to be owned and find her place within her community is respectable. The story drew me in when Sir Jordon came onto the scene. He seemed PERFECT we quickly find out that there is NO perfect. Then when Emerald finds herself in a horrific situation she meets her SIR DROOL (her dream DOM) Sir Mika . Mika wasn’t looking to find his “one” after all he had already found her and lost her tragically. When Julianna walked into his club years ago he tried to stay away but it eventually became to hard (pun intended *snorts*)

I love all the twist and mystery in this book. It constantly kept my attention. This is DEFINITELY not a dull read. I have read my share of BDSM but this book was unlike the others as in I get an even CLOSER look inside the relationships. I actually learned a few things =) . I loved all the characters and how they all fit together in the story well except for Sir Jordon…. GRRRRRRR….. BAD SIR. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series…. I definitely give this a 5 star review.



Author Bio:

Jenna Jacob is married and lives in Kansas. A lover of music, cooking, camping and riding Harley’s on the open country roads. When she was thirteen she began writing and not on a stone tablet as her youngest son often teases. There is always a plot bubbling inside her head that has to be written. 
With four grown children she finally has time to paint pictures of her twisted mind, with words. Outgoing with a sassy sense of humor, she’s never once been accused of being shy or introverted. With nearly twenty years of experience in the dynamics of the BDSM lifestyle, she strives to portray Dominance and submission with a passionate and comprehensive voice

Webiste link to book excerpt and buy links: http://www.jennajacob.com/embracing-my-submission.html

Website: http://www.jennajacob.com

Facebook Author Page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenna-Jacob/236316889830812?fref=ts

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/jenna.jacob.author?fref=ts


To purchase:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this book, I picked it up after reading One Dom To Love and I was so happy that I did!!!

    ReplyDelete