****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Try - Ella Frank - Review

 
TRY
Ella Frank






how can you NOT love this guy!!!!

Synopsis

Try – verb: to make an attempt or effort to do something or in this case…someone.

Sex. Logan Mitchell loves it, and ever since he realized his raw sexual appeal at a young age, he has had no problem using it to his advantage. Men and women alike fall into his bed—after all, Logan is not one to discriminate. He lives by one motto—if something interests you, why not just take a chance and try?

And he wants to try Tate Morrison.

Just coming out of a four-year marriage with an ex-wife from hell, a relationship is the last thing on Tate’s mind. He’s starting fresh and trying to get back on his feet with a new job at an upscale bar in downtown Chicago.

The only problem is, Tate has caught the unwavering and unwelcome attention of Mr. Logan Mitchell – a regular at the bar and a man who always gets what he wants.

Night after night Tate fends off the persistent advances of the undeniably charismatic man, but after an explosive moment in the bar, all bets are off as he finds his body stirring with a different desire than his mind.

As arrogance, stubbornness and sexual tension sizzles between the two, it threatens to change the very course of their lives.

Logan doesn’t do relationships. Tate doesn’t do men. But what would happen if they both just gave in and…tried?

GENRE: M/M



Brenda's Review

First of all, this is Ella's FIRST M/M book? really? She's been holding out on us!!! I seriously felt like she's been writing this genre forever!!! I was so detailed and so real-life like that I could visualize and envision me being right there with Tate and Logan. I TRYd to pick out some of my favorite quotes....I had so many quotes highlighted that I could not possibly narrow it down!! I'd be re-typing the whole damn book!! EVERY DELICIOUS PAGE!!! But here goes my review......


"I'd like to try you."

Logan, an openly bi-sexual man (hot as hell) walks into a bar and sees a new bartender. He knows he MUST talk to this man. He is instantly drawn to this mystery man!

Tate, a man going through a divorce from a cruel/evil woman. He sees this guy at the bar and sees that he's an attractive man. Can't figure out why he even thinks that. 

Logan, being Logan with his snarky mouth that has no filter and says exactly what he is thinking (most of the time) starts talking with Tate. Tate is trying to figure out if this guy is hitting on him? but he's not gay, why would this guy be hitting on him? He's very confused. He gets angry when Logan doesn't give up. He fights the odd/strange feelings he is suddenly feeling.

I just loved the banter back and forth between Logan and Tate.  ALMOST as much as the hot and steamy scenes!!! OK - those were some damn hot scenes!!  soooo hot!!  I loved their kisses and how they would be breathless!!

I cannot say enough about great things about this book!!  I loved it from page 1.  I loved their banter.  I loved the hotness of the boys!!  I loved their interaction with others!  I   L  O  V  E  D  the whole damn thing!!

I cannot say I was either Team Tate or Team Logan!  I was Team TRY!  Both had to give in to things they never planned to!  I loved that!!  So I'm guess I'm saying GO READ THIS!!!  I've read a lot of people that have never read a M/M book before say that this was their first!  Now they love it!  I totally agree!!  This was not my first (not even close) but it is AMAZING!!!  So, Give it a TRY!!!!








***Author Bio***

I am the author of the Exquisite Series, including Exquisite, Entice and Edible. I also released my first Erotic Novel, Blind Obsession in March 2013.

I'm a happily married woman and mother to a crazy cat. I've been writing ever since I fell in love with falling in love, and I credit that to my Nan, who handed me my first romance novel.

Currently, I reside in the Southern portion of the United States.










 

1 comment:

  1. amazing review loved it and loved try so much great job ladies

    ReplyDelete