****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Brie Surrenders her Heart by Red Phoenix (After Graduation book 8)






Blurb:

Brie’s submissive journey has been marked with self-discovery, humor, and sexual exploration. To her delight, Brie is about to enjoy the best scene ever with Master, carrying her to heights never imagined. Friendships deepen, a challenge is accepted, and her film career is launched. But life is a balance... judgment and vengeance are waiting in the wings to steal the one thing she desires above all.
This last of Brie’s After Graduation series sports the hottest sex and the deepest depths. There is no middle ground for Brie now. Brie's final installment comes to an epic close, enchanting all the senses. From birthday presents to mind-blowing sex, untold fun awaits our little submissive. Equally potent are the challenges Brie must face. Nothing of great worth comes without sacrifice. Join Brie in this spine-tingling conclusion to the After Graduation series.




  

Angie J's Review:

I received this review from the author for an honesty review.

*Sniff Sniff*  This was the last novel for the Brie After Graduation Series and I must admit I am very very very sad.  I will say that this book was the best  and defo left me very very very happy with everyone.  I also wonder if we might see a spin off series in the future with a new training center??  HRMMMMM?????

So this book really did a GREAT JOB tying up the loose sends.  We get a great resolution from Sir's mother and her drama.  I was really sad for Brie because she had to learn a very important lesson during the trial and tribulation with is mother.   But Sir is always the wonderful gentleman and helps rescue Brie when she needs it which causes him to have alittle bit of fame as well.......

Brie got a once in a life time opportunity to switch with Sir.  The scene was funny and hot at the same time.  I am still in complete wonderment at how I , like Brie, never realized the control a Dom must have with his submissive.  Red made sure to let the reader know that it takes ALOT of forthought and consideration when planning a scene.

Lea and Tono's birthday gift to Brie....Sweet Baby Jesus in the Manger!!  I cannot spoil this scene people i just can't even begin to go in to it.  you need to read it for yourself....it is that amazing!!!!  I have never cheered on a scene as much as I did this one.

Mary and The Wolf.....very interesting story.  I liked seeing Todd and Brie being friendly again especially in protection of Mary.  I liked how the book ends with these two.

The ending chapters made my heart bust wide open.  I had a few crocodile tears at the ending but they were the best kind of tears...happy ones!!!!!  

Any way, If you read this series you will love the ending for sure 1 million percent. 

 
Melinda's Review: 


This is the final installment for Brie and Sir and my favorite cover. This was bitter sweet read for me I wanted to read it so bad but didn't want it to end. I love Brie and Sir and don't want it to end.

This starts off after Brie’s birthday party and Sir once again gives Brie a first. We get to see a role reversal between Brie and Sir. I love that Sir still pushes and teaches Brie even when she is topping. I am holding my breath when the whole debacle with "the beast" goes down is Brie and Sir going to come out of this broken or stronger? I love the side we finally get to see of Faelan and the interactions between Mary and Faelan are the best. Lea and Tono's present to Brie all I can say is Wow I have no words. The fact that Brie's parents are with her for her documentary debut I am in awe of especially how badly things ended the last time they were together. We finally get a glimpse of what happened between Ms. Clark and Rytsar and holly cow didn't see or expect that one coming EVER!

This was one of the best books. There was so much uncertainty in the beginning with the film and how it would be perceived, Sir's mother, Bries parents, the whole scene at Brie's party by Ms. Clark, Mary and Faelan, and Lea and Tono. By the end of the book everything had an answer, peace was made or revenge was taken. I was sad and happy to read the last pages, happy that I was able to take this journey with Brie, Sir and all the individuals, but sad that it was ending and I would not be seeing them grow and experience all the new things that they were all about to begin in their lives. A truly great ending to a great series.


Author Information:





I am a happily married woman who believes (based on personal experience) that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.

One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his/her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject ~ as long as it includes hot, steamy sex. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment