****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Magick of Christmas by Susan Mac Nicol

The Magick of Christmas
Book Blurb:
A young London witch discovers the one magic more powerful than her own: love and desire in the Christmas season.
Angie J's review:
What a sweet, short Christmas story. I cant say this is a Paranormal story because even though Stacey is a witch there is minimal Paranormal story present. I love Paranormal so I was excited and willing to read.

Ok so this story is about little witch Stacey and she isnt a bad witch but a good GLenda the good witch girl. She has the hots for a guy at the coffee shop line but doesnt think she is cute enough for his attentions. Anyway she goes to work and BANG hot guy is a client. She goes against her better judgement and casts a LITTLE spell on him to be attracted to her. She hands himn a folder and BOOM spell works.....He asked her out. YEAH!!!! Ok so I cant tell everything and believe me there is plenty to tell *wink wink*.

The hot guy is names Nick. He is nice, hawt and a geek....go nerds! I married one and am one myself so yay nerds!! Nick has a little secret for Stacey that you find out about and no I wont spoiler here. It was a nice little twist for the short story.

I thought this was a sweet Christmas story and was just a nice story to read in about 30 minutes. Perfect for me when I am sitting at school and needing to kill a few minutes. All in all I liked the sweet story and would recommend it. Again you dont have to love Paranormal to like this story. The witch theme is light and very innocent.


No comments:

Post a Comment